Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mets Report for Period 1 Delayed

Sorry, sorry.  I'm obviously late on the report out on the Mets for my defined first period.  My inability to take full advantage of the wonderful information on baseball-reference.com is keeping me from organizing all the information I'd like to use.  I'm either going to give up on 2-week periods and focus on months, or overcome the tech hurdle and start reporting as I promised.  I'll let you know within a few days. 

Incidentally, any baseball fan should get acquainted with baseball-reference.com, it is a wonderful collection of baseball information dating back to the very beginning and kept up to date with play-by-play for each game.  Take a look, you can literally find almost anything you could be looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment