Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Day, Another Game

My unable to watch Bradley games streak continued last night (now at 2)... On the road for work, and the hotel doesn't support ESPN3.com so I couldn't get the game.  Bradley beat Northern Illinois 66-63.  Sounds like they struggled quite a bit at times, but managed to put together a win.  In the post-Taylor Brown world that the 2010-2011 season has become a win is a win is a win.  It's going to be a tough transition for the Braves to make, though I expect them to get better together as the season goes on and they get used to missing TB.  As a side note, Will Egolf was suspended for the first half for being late to practice.

In a strange scheduling situation, Bradley has back to back games with Loyola Marymount in town tonight.  This is our first legit opponent and I hope Bradley can put together a win.  I'm still on the road but I have a shot at watching the game at a buddy's house, so we'll see if I finally get to see a game.  I have no data or reason to make this prediction, but I'm calling BU 71, LMU 59, with the Braves coasting.  Probably just wishful thinking, but GO BU anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment