Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bulls lose to Thunder in opener

It was a good game until the last three or four minutes when the Thunder ran away with it.  Derrick Rose had a highlight reel filled outstanding game.  Noah also put up some nasty rebounding numbers.  Unfortunately Luol Deng was everything I feared he'd be.  Every time he dribbled he turned it over and he a took a ton of not-quite-3-point jumpshots throughout the game.  As far as I'm concerned, move him as soon as you can-- 'Melo or Igoudala or Granger would be fine by me.  Otherwise the Bulls had some struggles on D, fouling the hell out of the Thunder, and some obvious meshing kinds of problems for guys like Brewer and Korver.  I think that stuff will get cleaned up... But I can no longer get myself to believe that there's a way to clean up Deng.  Whoah, accidental double-entendre.

No comments:

Post a Comment