Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why I Started a Blog

Because Dusty did!

That's pretty much the basic, check-in-the-box, reason. He mentioned he started one (link here), and when I tried to follow his, it gave me an option of starting my own. Done and done. I can't honestly say I'll keep this thing up or going, but the first step in testing my resolve is creating the blog in the first place. I'm going to avoid making it public journal for the most part and focus in on posting things that at least I'm thinking about that I'd like others to read and maybe comment on. I'll warn that the topics have the potential to be a bit all-over-the-placey since I'm interested in things like books, movies, games, sports, and in depth discussion of politics and international relations.

So that's pretty much it. Hope it's good and/or fun. Or as someone once deemed something I did at work, "great/adequate."

Side note: Please excuse our dust. I'll be horsing around with the layout until I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment